So you have a limited time and you got many house chores to do, or perhaps you have to finish your big work list and you have the minimum amount of time. Despite all that; you have to prepare a good meal for you and your family.
You don`t want a delegate meal, but you do not want to go to the junk food option either. So the right solution for you is fast cooking then!
Here are some tips regarding fast cooking, which can make you make a good meal within 1 hour or less:
- Make you own fast dishes recipes notebook, gather your recipes from different resources, friends and family, TV shows, and the Internet, and this is the right time to use one of them, you have no idea how much these notes can be handy in such tight time!
- Make a cooking plan by steps, give yourself a moment to think about the essential steps and their order when cooking a meal, it only will take a minute or two; but it will save you a lot of time, organize yourself by doing the steps quickly and you will get your good meal in the smallest amount of time.
- Maintain your cooking tools to be always ready for a fast cooking meal, an oven that does not heat well, or a dirty pan will cost you a lot of time because you will have to deal with these issues before cooking.
- Using microwave is a good option to prepare a fast meal, but you will have to seek information about the kinds of meals which can be cooked using a microwave.
- Train yourself to be more efficient on cooking actions like cutting meat or vegetables, chopping onions, and the list goes on.
- Always keep your kitchen organized by putting everything in its own place after its usage, and do not forget to clean your cooking tools regularly.
- Always check your food stock and maintain it in quantities according to your usage, doing fast cooking requires ingredients to be available and present in the stock, and it will save a lot of time wasted on buying groceries too.
- When you have a good amount of time, make reserved cooked meals and put them in the refrigerator, and you can only heat them in the microwave and it will take a small amount of time to serve and prepare them.
- If you are in a hurry, and you have only got 1 hour or so for cooking, concentrate only on cooking, and leave all the other chores for now, and remember only one thing at a time.
- Make or buy Prepped food, and you would not have to cut vegetables or meat into pieces every time you cook, of course this will save you a great amount of time.